He is a graduate of Cal Poly Pomona and the University of Southern California’s Food Industry Management program. He has been active in the City of Hope, the Produce Marketing Association’s Foundation for Industry Talent and has served on several FPFC committees.
Members also were introduced to the 2014 elected directors:
- Andrew Bivens, Westlake Produce Co.;
- Mark Carroll, Gelson’s/Mayfair Markets;
- Brian Cook, San Miguel Produce;
- Greg Corrigan, Raley’s Supermarkets;
- Kelly Craner, B&C Fresh Sales;
- Kent Kuwata, Smart & Final Corp.;
- Scott Leimkuhler, Progressive Produce Corp.;
- Rick Montoya, Ready Pac Foods Inc.;
- Marta Moreno, Rose Gonzales Plants;
- Jeff Oberman, United Fresh Produce Association;
- Jennifer Pelayo, Advantage Sales & Marketing;
- Chris Robinson, The Pinery LLC;
- Roger Schroeder, Stater Bros. Markets;
- Ken Silveira, Mastronardi Produce; and
- Connie Stukenberg, CS Sales & Marketing for Results.
“Party at Studio 54” was the theme of the dinner-dance, which was attended by more than 500 guests at the Langham Huntington hotel.