“Her letter was right on and very timely and needed to help the business community being impacted by these audits and these raids,” he said Sept. 5. “It is unfortunate that the industry is targeted in a way that seems unfair and unbalanced in terms of the impact it could have.”
Feinstein calls ICE to defer enforcement on farms
09/05/2013 11:07:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry