Regional supermarket expansions include Brown's Super Store, Klein's Family Markets and Calhoun Grocer. California FreshWorks Fund, a $200 million loan program designed to eliminate food deserts, also pledged support.
Retailers get going with Let's Move!
07/21/2011 05:27:00 AM
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Organic group tours L.A. produce facilities
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- Chefs reveal recipes for Golden Onion contest in Vidalia
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports