Regional supermarket expansions include Brown's Super Store, Klein's Family Markets and Calhoun Grocer. California FreshWorks Fund, a $200 million loan program designed to eliminate food deserts, also pledged support.
Retailers get going with Let's Move!
07/21/2011 05:27:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sobeys updates produce aisles, partners with celebrity chef