Regional supermarket expansions include Brown's Super Store, Klein's Family Markets and Calhoun Grocer. California FreshWorks Fund, a $200 million loan program designed to eliminate food deserts, also pledged support.
Retailers get going with Let's Move!
07/21/2011 05:27:00 AM
- CNN to cover watermelon drop live from Indiana
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Study cites need for cafeteria equipment; USDA awards grants
- California citrus growers access damage
- Amazon Fresh expands to San Francisco market