Richard Kinney, executive vice president of Lakeland-based Florida Citrus Packers Inc., plans to retire June 1 from the post he’s had since 1983.
Florida Citrus Packers’ Richard Kinney retiring
05/09/2012 12:36:00 PM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports