Richard Kinney, executive vice president of Lakeland-based Florida Citrus Packers Inc., plans to retire June 1 from the post he’s had since 1983.
Florida Citrus Packers’ Richard Kinney retiring
05/09/2012 12:36:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces