Kinney publicized his retirement plans during the organization’s May 3 annual meeting in Vero Beach, Fla. Kinney said he plans to remain involved in citrus industry issues and projects.
Florida Citrus Packers’ Richard Kinney retiring
05/09/2012 12:36:00 PM
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad