A 24-year Florida citrus industry veteran, Chaires has worked for the Florida Citrus Packers since 2005 and plans to retain his role as executive director of the industry’s New Varieties Development & Management Corp.
Florida Citrus Packers’ Richard Kinney retiring
05/09/2012 12:36:00 PM
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access