It’s not uncommon for the fruit’s skin color to range from dark green to rusty red and its inside is greenish white to pink caviar-like bubbles of tangy citrus that “pop on the tongue,” Frieda’s officials said in the release.
Frieda’s introducing finger limes
07/03/2013 03:29:00 PM
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers