click image to zoomJody SheeCalavo GrowersCALAVO: Alan Ahmer, vice president foods division sales and production for Calavo Growers Inc., Santa Paula, Calif., showed the company’s new avocado halves packed using ultra high-pressure technology. The process gives it a 55-day shelf life from the manufacturer or 30 days from the distributor. The halves are available in 2-3-ounce packages, 48 per box for foodservice.
From the show floor: NRA 2013 booth briefs
05/23/2013 07:54:00 AM
- PMA chooses Australian ‘Marketer of the Year’
- Biotech acceptance will come in baby steps
- Foodie blogger news: Sardines, hangover cures and wine battles
- English packaging specialist eyes U.S.
- Industry seeks more insurance options against food safety risks
- Grape commission increases Brux level with sweet hire
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry