click image to zoomJody SheeCalavo GrowersCALAVO: Alan Ahmer, vice president foods division sales and production for Calavo Growers Inc., Santa Paula, Calif., showed the company’s new avocado halves packed using ultra high-pressure technology. The process gives it a 55-day shelf life from the manufacturer or 30 days from the distributor. The halves are available in 2-3-ounce packages, 48 per box for foodservice.
From the show floor: NRA 2013 booth briefs
05/23/2013 07:54:00 AM
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- CHEP showcases at Fresh Connections in NZ
- Fresh produce marketers should press advantage
- Fresh produce marketers should press their advantage
- Healthy eating, economy drive produce through the Twin Cities
- Brand strategist to keynote United Fresh retail conference
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers