New formats in the supermarket sector will be the focus of the Fresh Produce Forum at Fruit Logistica in February.
The 32nd annual Fresh Produce Forum on Feb. 5, the day before Fruit Logistica in Berlin, features a focus on new formats and new looks in the supermarket sector, accordig to a news release.
The Fresh Produce Forum also will feature the Fruchthandel magazine Retail Award presentation, followed by a presentation by consumer research organization GfK of its consumer survey of the most popular fresh produce department in the supermarket retail sector, the release said.
The Fresh Produce Forum costs 85 euros and includes a three-day ticket for Fruit Logistica, according to the release. Registration information is at www.fruitlogistica.com.
Fruit Logistica, Feb. 6-8, feature forums on topics including category management, third-party certification, international trade issues, crisis management, innovation and a global supply and demand perspective on apples.
The forum schedule for Fruit Logistica:
- Category management in 8 easy steps, Feb. 6
- Certification overview, Feb. 6
- Quality control in international trade, Feb. 7
- Global production and consumption of apples, Feb. 7
- Crisis management, Feb. 8
- Innovation in the fresh produce business, Feb. 8
- Fruit Logistica Innovation Award announcement, Feb. 8