“He’s not saying you can’t sell your onions. You just can’t use the Vidalia trademark on them before the start date,” Stafford said.
Georgia Ag commissioner wants Vidalia suit thrown out
11/21/2013 09:16:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.