Green Giant Fresh plans to introduce its “On Trend” campaign at the Produce Marketing Association Fresh Summit, with the grower-shipper rolling out new products and packs.
The campaign’s marketing highlights Green Giant Fresh’s alignment with trends such as convenience, snacking, support for causes, national branding and health awareness.
Green Giant Fresh is scheduled for booth 1238 at Fresh Summit, Oct. 17-19 in Anaheim, Calif. Company items at the booth and in the new products showcase include:
- Little Gem lettuce hearts;
- Green Giant Fresh hummus in eight flavors;
- a full-line of herbs in .75-ounce clamshells;
- basil, 2-ounce pouch;
- trimmed and peeled baby brussels sprouts, 8 ounces;
- trimmed and peeled brussels sprouts, 12 ounces and 2 pounds;
- asparagus tips, 8 ounces;
- sweet corn, grab-and-go pouch;
- brussels sprouts halves, 9 ounces;
- sweet baby carrots, 4.25-ounce snack pack; and
- Living Lettuce Trio.
“We listen to what our customers want, research trends and then choose the best new formats and offerings to bring to market,” Jamie Strachan, chief executive officer of Salinas, Calif.-based Green Giant Fresh, said in a news release. “We are committed to delivering products that are On Trend and providing consumers with value through convenience, taste, quality and innovation. Our extensive 2014 product rollouts are a reflection of that commitment.”