The U.S. Department of Agriculture has appointed four members and seven alternates to serve on the Hass Avocado Board.
Members serving three-year terms are:
- Mark Golden, Oak View, Calif.;
- James West Johnson, Costa Mesa, Calif.;
- Rodrigo Lopez Campero, New Westminster, British Columbis; and
- Scott Bauwens, Temecula, Calif.
Alternate members serving three-year terms are:
- Emily Greenberg, Los Angeles;
- Bob Holloway, San Diego;
- Francisco Javier Medina, Michoacan,Mexico; and
- Michael Parr, Palmetto Bay, Fla.
Gahl Crane, Long Beach, Calif., will serve a two-year term as an alternate and Ohannes Karaoghlanian, Temecula, Calif., and Nils Goldschmidt-Alomar, Henderson, Nev., will serve as alternates for one year, according to the release.