The Idaho Potato Commission has a few tricks to help consumers keep eating the treat of Idaho potatoes for the coming Halloween.
The commission has partnered with the Sunday Supper Movement, an online community dedicated to bringing back Sunday family dinners, and food blogger Nicole Presley, to create seven frightfully delicious Halloween-themed potato recipes, according to a news release:
- Chocolate Idaho Potato Skull Cake by Renee Dobbs, Magnolia Days
- Devilish Idaho Potato Mummies by Bobbi Burleson, Bobbi’s Kozi Kitchen
- Idaho Potato Candy Spiders by Liz Berg, The Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Loaded Mashed Idaho Potato Spider Web Casserole by Courtney Rowland, Neighbor Food
- Stuffed Idaho Potato Spiders by Isabel Reis Laessig, Family Foodie
- Twice Baked Idaho Potato Graves by Renee Goerger, Kudos Kitchen by Renee
The Eagle, Idaho-based commission is a state agency responsible for promoting and protecting Idaho potatoes and the trademark “Grown in Idaho” seal.