Inbound Logistics magazine recognized various logistics companies in their annual Readers’ Choice Top 10 3PL (third-party logistics) Awards. According to the publication, supply chain professionals from companies including consumer packaged goods, food companies, and retailers — both brick-and-mortar and e-commerce — weighed in, casting a record 9,276 ballots in the survey.
Winners included Kenco, a distribution and “supply chain intelligence solutions” provider, based in Chattanooga, Tenn, The company came in at No. 7 on the third-party logistics assessment by the magazine.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide also secured the No. 1 Readers’ Choice spot for the third consecutive year. The company was recognized for other industry awards such as, Carrier of the Year by Sharp Electronics and Perishable Vendor of the Year by BJ’s Wholesale Club.
Details about the Readers’ Choice awards are in the July edition of Inbound Logistics.
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry