The FDA has consistently reported that the outbreaks are possibly linked to an undetermined food source. The CDC and state health agencies have reported that previous U.S. cyclospora outbreaks were linked to imported produce, such as a 1996 outbreak linked to fresh raspberries from Guatemala.
UPDATED:Iowa, Nebraska link parasite outbreaks to packaged salads
07/30/2013 03:41:00 PM
- Arizona E. coli outbreak linked to lettuce
- Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
- Normal cabbage, celery, lettuce and radish deals expected
- Niche for greens in new Lifestyle sandwich product
- New York sale raises $25,000 for Ag Against Hunger
- Retailer wants romaine supplier to pay in 2011 E. coli case
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry