Agreeing with Reinsch of the National Foreign Trade Council, McClung said the termination effort was launched to create an “artificial urgency because of growers in a swing state.”
It’s official: Tomato agreement on the block
10/02/2012 12:33:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry