While the USDA may continue limited stone fruit research, the end of the California peach and nectarine orders will mean the state’s grower-shippers will have little say in determining what projects are selected, Chandler said.
Lack of data, research concern California fruit growers
07/26/2011 10:07:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry