The company decided to try the new format as a possible fill-in store, Davis said. If the format is successful, Loblaw plans to buy new property to expand the concept.
Loblaw thinks inside the “Box” for new format
06/20/2013 12:47:00 PM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports