The company decided to try the new format as a possible fill-in store, Davis said. If the format is successful, Loblaw plans to buy new property to expand the concept.
Loblaw thinks inside the “Box” for new format
06/20/2013 12:47:00 PM
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal