“In general, the season is two weeks early,” Pimentel said May 27. “There will be some folks in Arvin who start around June 20, which is pretty early. The week after there will be a lot of activity.” He expected Fresno’s earliest flames to start around June 24. A Sunkist Growers house for citrus, Bravante is in the fourth year of a marketing agreement through which it packs and sells table grapes under the Sunkist label for customers who request it. That program has enjoyed domestic success, Wikum said, but some export receivers prefer the Bravante label, seeing it as more exclusive.
Long-term expansion in the cards at Bravante
06/10/2014 01:59:00 PM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports