“The general terms of the agreement should return the U.S. industry closer to fair trade with Mexico and not just feral trade,” DeGiglio said in a news release.
Low tomato pricing hurts 2012 results for Village Farms
04/03/2013 11:46:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Tomato production increases after light fall volume
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Hass avocado study eyes shopper motivations