Fruit in early August was firm and peaking on mediums, with very good color and “pretty decent” eating quality, Bocock said.
Michigan's early exit bolsters blueberry prices
08/08/2012 12:56:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry