The board is using different ways to spread the health messages, including tapping the Media Registered Dietician Network, sponsoring nutrition conferences, working with retail dieticians and promoting research, according to a news release.
Mango board promotes nutritional powerhouse
07/25/2013 03:52:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.