Marketing Plus received Gold Addys for their work in multiple categories, including:
* “The Incredible Grape Pumpkin Patch” — Integrated Campaigns, Consumer, Regional/National for Sunlight International/Dulcich & Sons;
* “Holy Jolly Grapes Packaging Campaign” — Sales Promotion, Packaging, Campaign for Sunlight International/Dulcich & Sons;
* “Ruby Fresh Trade Show Booth” — Sales Promotion, Point-of-Purchase, Trade Show Exhibit for Ruby Fresh;
* “Well-Pict 10X20 Booth Design” — Sales Promotion, Point-of-Purchase, Trade Show Exhibit for Well-Pict Berries;
* “Kandy Lemondrop ‘Make Your Melon Martini’ Press Kit” — Direct Marketing, Single, 3D for Martori Farms.
Categories for the silver awards include logo design, international print ad, print campaign, online banner ad, and special event material.
“We are thrilled to celebrate our 30th Anniversary on the heels of taking home 10 Addy awards,” said Julie Lucido, chief executive officer at Marketing Plus. “We are passionate about what we do and strive to push the limits of marketing.”
Marketing Plus plans an open house from 4-7 p.m. on April 10 at its Fresno offices to celebrate their 30th anniversary and 10 Addy awards.