The clause is an attempt to skirt under the standard that requires heightened scrutiny of so-called freeze-out transactions by corporate management, Davidoff wrote. Application of the heightened standard means the Delaware courts will closely review the Dole deal for fair price and fair dealing, according to Davidoff’s column.
More cases against Dole board say Murdock bid too low
06/20/2013 10:11:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry