Kanitz said he has customers in Indonesia using the system and he is in negotiations with the governments in China, Pakistan and Jamaica. Among his earliest customers were Amish farmers, who needed a solution that did not involve electricity. By using equipment powered by solar-charged batteries, Kanitz said he customized a system that met their requirements.
New Limeco launches ScoringAg traceback with avocados
05/25/2011 01:49:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry