Mexican late-season volumes were lighter than usual this year, Kamer said. The Mexican deal will wind down in April, he said, and steady movement of Northwest storage product should mean an April end to that deal, too, clearing the way for domestic sweet onions later in the spring.
Onion markets should strengthen
03/06/2012 04:47:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry