Mexican late-season volumes were lighter than usual this year, Kamer said. The Mexican deal will wind down in April, he said, and steady movement of Northwest storage product should mean an April end to that deal, too, clearing the way for domestic sweet onions later in the spring.
Onion markets should strengthen
03/06/2012 04:47:00 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.