• David Parsley, senior vice president, supply chain management, Brinker International Inc., Dallas;
• Joe Pezzini, chief operating officer, Ocean Mist Farms, Castroville, Calif.;
• Victor Smith, CEO, Fresh Innovations LLC, Yuma, Ariz.;
• Mike Solomon, president and CEO, Ready Pac Foods, Irwindale, Calif.;
• Mayda Sotomayor-Kirk, CEO, Seald Sweet International, Vero Beach, Fla.;
• Craig Stephen, vice president and general manager, bananas and Fresh Select, Chiquita Brands International, Cincinnati;
• Michael Stuart, president, Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association, Maitland, Fla.;
• Maureen Torrey-Marshall, vice president, Torrey Farms Inc., Elba, N.Y.;
• David Werner, corporate director of marketing, Ben E. Keith Foods, Fort Worth, Texas; and
• Jin Ju Wilder, president, Status Gro, South Pasadena, Calif.
Ex-officio members of the board are the chairman, president and chief executive officer of the Oppenheimer Group, John Anderson, who serves as PMA Foundation for Industry Talent chairman, and Felicity Robson-Rous, PMA Australia-New Zealand Chairman, general manager of corporate affairs and sustainability, OneHarvest, Brisbain, Australia.
Retiring from the board: Dwight Ferguson, president and chief executive officer for Naturipe Farms, Naples, Fla.; Russ Hanlin, president of Sunkist Growers, Sherman Oaks, Calif.; Michael Simonetta, chief executive officer for Perfection Fresh Australia, New South Wales, Australia; Maurice Totty, director of produce sales for FAC Food Logistics, Rocky Mount, N.C.; and Will Wedge, owner of Will’s Shop N Save, Dover-Foxcroft, Maine.