The Produce Marketing Association is conducting a seminar focused on the Chilean fresh fruit industry.
Fresh Connections: Chile is scheduled for April 19 in Santiago, said Meg Miller, PMA's public relations manager.
Speakers and their topics include:
- Rich Dachman, Sysco Corp., foodservice;
- Lisa Cork, Fresh Produce Marketing, packaging and marketing trends;
- Felipe Martin, Comision Nacional de Riego, Australia and water issues;
- Ed Treacy, PMA, Produce Traceability Initiative;
- Hugh Mowat, Marks & Spencer, supermarket innovation;
- and Evelyn Matthéi, Chilean minister of labor.