Produce Retailer Editor Pamela Riemenschneider is back in the kitchen with Klondike Brands' microwaveable potatoes, ready in six minutes. The Klondike Goldust and Rose Express baby potatoes from Potandon Produce LLC, Idaho Falls, Idaho, are ready to cook and have a creamy, buttery texture.
Pamela's Kitchen: Klondike Goldust Express microwave potatoes
06/26/2012 05:01:00 PM
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?