Produce Retailer Editor Pamela Riemenschneider is back in the kitchen with Klondike Brands' microwaveable potatoes, ready in six minutes. The Klondike Goldust and Rose Express baby potatoes from Potandon Produce LLC, Idaho Falls, Idaho, are ready to cook and have a creamy, buttery texture.
Pamela's Kitchen: Klondike Goldust Express microwave potatoes
06/26/2012 05:01:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sustainability/Going Green business updates
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- UPDATED: Citrus disease find in California a mystery
- Deardorff Family Farms plans direct-to-consumer program
- Corn company now known as GloriAnn Farms