Performance Food Group Inc.’s new mobile app is geared to help customers track deliveries.
The Richmond, Va.-based wholesaler’s PERFORMANCEconnect app for iOS devices allows customers to check orders in real-time and access recipes, industry ideas, market trends and rebates, according to a news release.
- Where’s My Truck? for delivery status;
- Searchable recipe database that displays recipes by cuisine type, season/occasion, day part and food type;
- News and ideas, which shows customers business-building tips and new products information;
- Market trends which provide weekly market updates;
- Videos on new products to food shows;
- Savings center which provides current rebate offers; and
- Favorites which allows customers to create a list of favorites to refer back to ideas, recipes and rebates.
“Timing matters in the foodservice business, so we’re excited to provide our customers with the ability to track their delivery status so they can prepare and plan accordingly,” Fred Sanelli, Performance Food Group’s senior vice president for marketing, brands and sales development, said in the release.
“Our PERFORMANCEconnect mobile app offers a single source for relevant and timely information that our customers need and require to stay competitive and successful.”