“A strike that would shut down the Eastern Seaboard all the way to Texas, and that’s massive when you think about how much product moves there,” Chaires said. “D.C. has other things on its mind now with the fiscal cliff, but export trade and inbound product is very important to our economy here. We’re hoping it’s as high a priority to our elected officials as it is to us.”
Port strike averted; negotiations extended
12/28/2012 09:46:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry