The program plans to feature in-store signs and point-of-sale material in more than 2,500 retail stores in 30 states and the District of Columbia.
Produce for Kids launches retail campaign
05/02/2014 01:38:00 PM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports