The Produce Mom is hosting a Twitter party to celebrate Nutrition Month. The party will be 8 p.m. Eastern March 26, according to a news release from Indianapolis, Ind.-based The Produce Mom. Lori Taylor, aka The Produce Mom, is marketing manager for Indianapolis Fruit Co. During the party, The Produce Mom and co-hosts will ask questions using the hashtag #NutritionMonth. Other participants can then respond and have a chance to win prizes from hosts. Besides The Produce Mom, hosts include representtatives from Bolthouse Farms, Chiquita, Harvest Snaps, Kingsburg Orchards, Litehouse Foods, Mann’s, Nature Fresh Farms, Sage Fruit and Viva Tierra. Hosts will share recipes, nutritional information and other tips with participants.
Produce Mom invites you to Twitter party
03/24/2014 02:04:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.