YOUNG HARRIS, Ga. — At its Sept. 25 meeting, the Southeast Produce Council elected board members for 2014-15.
Board officers are:
- Mark Daniels, senior buyer of the Savannah division of the Military Produce Group, Norfolk, Va., president;
- Teri Miller, produce category manager for Delhaize America, Salisbury, N.C., first vice president;
- Sheila Carden, the Richmond, Va.-based regional merchandiser manager for the National Mango Board, the National Watermelon Promotion Board and the Florida Tomato Committee, second vice president;
- Faye Westfall, sales manager of DiMare Fresh-Tampa Inc., Riverview, Fla., secretary;
- Steve Pinkston, senior sourcing manager of global food sourcing for Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart Stores Inc., treasurer.
New board members are:
- Barbara Anderson, marketing and promotions manager for DNE World Fruit Sales, Fort Pierce, Fla.;
- Daniel Klausner, Atlanta-based southeast sales manager for Apio Inc., Guadalupe, Calif.;
- Raina Nelson, Clearwater, Fla.-based vice president of sales for Renaissance Food Group LLC, Rancho Cordova, Calif.; and
- John Williams, Charlotte, N.C.-based sales and marketing manager of L.G. Herndon Jr. Farms Inc., Lyons.
Other board members are:
- Tim Forseth, the Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-based supervisor and key account manager Robinson Fresh, Eden Prairie, Minn.;
- Michael Gonzalez, procurement manager at Baugh Supply Chain Cooperative, Deerfield Beach, Fla.;
- Paula Helton, category manager at K-VA-T Food Stores Inc., Abingdon, Va.;
- Harold Paivarinta, director of sales and business development for Red Sun Farms, Kingsville, Ontario;
- Brandon Parker, sales manager of Shuman Produce Inc., Reidsville;
- Brian Rayfield, vice president of business development and marketing for J&J Family of Farms Inc., Loxahatchee, Fla.;
- Mike Ryan, business development manager for the Tampa, Fla., division of Bayshore Produce LLC, Miami;
- Dug Schwalls, sales director for Southern Valley Fruit & Vegetable Inc., Norman Park, Ga.;
- Joe Watson, director of produce and floral at Rouses Supermarkets, Thibodaux, La.; and
- Tommy Wilkins, director of sales and business development for Louisville, Ky.-based Grow Farms Texas LLC.