Also on April 25, the Hall of Fame award was given to vintner Jerry McFarland of Gonzales-based M.B. McFarland & Sons Inc., and posthumously to Myron McFarland and Myron McFarland, Jr. Education awards went to Neil Ledford, retired program leader of the Agricultural Business and Technology Institute at Hartnell College; and to the Grower-Shipper Association Foundation’s AgKnowledge program.
Steinbeck Center honors ag leaders
04/26/2013 03:14:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry