Sun World International LLC has promoted eight employees in a second round of recent changes at the company.
The eight promotions are:
- Monica Escoto, director of quality assurance
- Claudio Olave, director of special projects and innovation;
- Joe Sanchez, director of southern facility operations;
- Natalie Erlendson, program marketing manager;
- Cecilia Rivera, customer service manager;
- Rena Soliz, human resources manager;
- Martin “Sonny” Velazquez, manager of employee and environmental safety;
- and Dan Rosas, manager of food safety and sustainability.
Earlier in May, Sun World hired five industry experts, added three new departments and announced plans to expand acreage of its newest grape varieties in the Coachella and San Joaquin valleys of California.
“We have an ambitious plan to optimize our people, product and portfolio, focus on multi-channel customer strategies, tap technology to optimize our business systems, and embrace and accelerate innovation,” David Dever, Sun World’s chief executive officer, said in the news release.