In 1993, DeLyser became the Los Angeles-based western merchandiser and director of marketing for Coachella, Calif.-based Sun World International Inc., before moving to a sales position at Los Angeles-based Westlake Distributors Inc., where she sold avocados, grapes and kiwifruit. In 1998, DeLyser joined the Irvine-based avocado commission as director of marketing, a newly created position.
The Packer honors produce marketing veteran
10/16/2011 11:08:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry