Indianapolis Fruit’s The Produce Mom has started Find Your Favorite, a campaign to inspire healthy eating among children.
Find Your Favorite launches in Indianapolis Public Schools in November, according to a news release.
The campaign uses promotional posters, grocery offers, educational materials and events to encourage children to find their favorite fruits and vegetables.
Various “Indiana heroes” specializing in athletics, arts and public safety are participating in the campaign.
The Indiana heroes participating include:
- David Boudia, Team USA;
- Graham Rahal, IndyCar driver;
- Dwight Freeney and Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts;
- Paul George and George Hill, Indiana Pacers;
- Tamika Catchings and Katie Douglas, Indiana Fever;
- Robbie Bailargeon, Indiana Ice;
- Coach Brad Stevens, Butler University;
- Rowdie, Indianapolis Indians Mascot;
- Boomer, Indiana Pacers Mascot;
- Blue, Indianapolis Colts Mascot;
- Anila Agha, Arts Council of Indianapolis;
- Emily Dyson, Dance Kaleidoscope;
- Emily Glover, Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra;
- Gus Chavez, Indianapolis Fire Department; and
- Christopher Wuensch, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.
A media day and press conference is scheduled for Nov. 28, at IPS School #91 in Indianopolis, according to the release.
Produce Mom is the official blog and consumer brand of Indianapolis Fruit Co., written by marketing manager Lori Taylor.