Clarification: New information provided to The Packer indicates that only cantaloupe destined for wholesalers and retailers is required to go through the Hirakata packing shed. Association growers who sell their own melons or send them to farmers markets or roadside stands are not required by the association to use the shed or the LeafTrack system.
Trademarked Rocky Ford Cantaloupe begin shipping
07/13/2012 03:01:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry