Turbana is bringing North American banana shoppers “back to the farm” by using quick-response codes to show how growers produce and handle bananas.
Turbana takes consumers to banana farms through QR codes
10/15/2012 01:01:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case