Turbana is showing shoppers not only where their bananas were grown, but how purchases can help the thousands of workers and family members, according to the release.
Turbana takes consumers to banana farms through QR codes
10/15/2012 01:01:00 PM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports