Turbana is bringing North American banana shoppers “back to the farm” by using quick-response codes to show how growers produce and handle bananas.
Turbana takes consumers to banana farms through QR codes
10/15/2012 01:01:00 PM
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 5
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 4
- New York sale benefits Ag Against Hunger
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- JOH nets $135,000 for children’s charities
- Alliance for Food and Farming calls for end to “Dirty Dozen"