Turbana is bringing North American banana shoppers “back to the farm” by using quick-response codes to show how growers produce and handle bananas.
Turbana takes consumers to banana farms through QR codes
10/15/2012 01:01:00 PM
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico