Turbana is showing shoppers not only where their bananas were grown, but how purchases can help the thousands of workers and family members, according to the release.
Turbana takes consumers to banana farms through QR codes
10/15/2012 01:01:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery