The initiative allows retailers to show customers that they work with responsible suppliers while gaining from an additional measurement of traceability, according to the release.
Turbana takes consumers to banana farms through QR codes
10/15/2012 01:01:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces