In total, the White House’s proposed 2013 budget for the USDA provides $23 billion in discretionary funds, a decrease of 3% from 2012. The budget seeks to reduce the deficit by $32 billion over 10 years by eliminating direct farm payments, decreasing subsidies to crop insurance companies and better targeting conservation funding for high-priority areas.
USDA budget: Exports in, pathogen testing out
02/13/2012 03:43:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry