The Canastota, N.Y.-based company can continue operating in the produce industry after it reapplies for a PACA license. Robert Rapasadi was listed as the sole officer and major stockholder of the business and may now be employed by or affiliated with any PACA licensee.
USDA lifts sanction on produce company
07/01/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration