The Canastota, N.Y.-based company can continue operating in the produce industry after it reapplies for a PACA license. Robert Rapasadi was listed as the sole officer and major stockholder of the business and may now be employed by or affiliated with any PACA licensee.
USDA lifts sanction on produce company
07/01/2014 11:52:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.