The Canastota, N.Y.-based company can continue operating in the produce industry after it reapplies for a PACA license. Robert Rapasadi was listed as the sole officer and major stockholder of the business and may now be employed by or affiliated with any PACA licensee.
USDA lifts sanction on produce company
07/01/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports