The Canastota, N.Y.-based company can continue operating in the produce industry after it reapplies for a PACA license. Robert Rapasadi was listed as the sole officer and major stockholder of the business and may now be employed by or affiliated with any PACA licensee.
USDA lifts sanction on produce company
07/01/2014 11:52:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces